Mantra – Rebuild
After building and flying my 10″ Kapteinkuk quadcopter, I crashed it trying to do a flip. This caused the RC Timer motors to break and bend. Since then I have switched to Keda 20-34S 1500 Kv motors. I also got a new frame that is made up of components to be used in the upcoming Daedalus Falchion frame. The Falchion will be a larger aluminum frame, my new frame uses shorter versions of it’s arms, keeping Mantra’s motor to motor distance at 10″.
I took it out to fly today and it is performing well. I am new to doing flips. I was able to do 2 full flips and crashed on the 3rd. Busted a motor but no broken props. I think I need to try and punch the throttle more after the flip is complete.