It has been a little bit of time since my last video. My tricopter had a crash about a month ago and I have been working to get it repaired and flying good again. I have also been getting my big hexacopter and quadcopter ready to fly some brushless gimbals. Details on those coming soon!
Here is some sunrise flying with my tricopter and the GoPro Hero3 black edition.
- Turnigy Talon Tricopter Frame
- Cobra 2213/26 Motors
- Savox SH-0257MG Tail Servo
- Turmigy Nano-tech 4S 2650mAh lipos
- Gemfan 9×4.7 Carbon-filled Propellers
- OpenPilot CC3D Flight Controller
- RangeLink Long-Range Radio
- Spektrum DX8
- ImmersionRC 600mW Transmitter with Circular Wireless Skew Planar Wheel Antenna
- TBS CORE OSD
- Pico Wide Compact Camera
- ImmersionRC Duo Receiver with ImmersionRC SpiroNET Patch Antenna and SpiroNET Skew Planar Antenna
- Fat Shark Dominator Video Goggles or Foxtech M500 5″ Monitor